- FASB has issued a new standard for financial reporting of leases, ASU No. 2016-02, Leases (Topic 842), affecting companies that engage in leasing for assets such as real estate, vehicles & equipment.
- The fourth quarter of 2015 experienced positive financial results for the broader US equity market, as the S&P, DJIA, and NASDAQ closed up 6.5 percent, 7.0 percent, and 8.4 percent, respectively for the quarter.
- Effective succession planning: dynamics, barriers, and success strategies - Baker Tilly presents succession planning basics, selling your business, and ownership transition
- Isaac Showaki, president of Octopi Brewing Co., discusses how Baker Tilly was his Valued Business Advisor during the planning and construction of his new contract brewing facility.
- On Dec. 28, 2015, the IRS issued Notice 2016-4 which extends the deadlines and transition rules for 2015 employer and insurer information reporting requirements under the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
- Previous Next