- Under recent tax reform proposals an accounting method change may reduce 2016 taxable income.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC’s H2-2016 Specialty foods M&A update provides an overview of the U.S. specialty foods market, industry trends, and relevant transactions in H2-2016.
- ASC 606 will present significant challenges to existing ICFR systems. Changes to accounting under the new standard will require scrutiny from companies and their auditors.
- Current accounting, financial, and business trends and updates for the food and beverage industry
- Food and beverage merger activity declined slightly in the first quarter of 2014, but the trend of large transactions continued as Japanese beverage company Suntory Holdings Ltd. acquired Beam Inc. for a transaction value of $15.8 billion and grocery store chain Albertsons acquired Safeway for a transaction value of approximately $9.4 billion.
- Previous Next