- Groundwork should be laid before a storm ever comes, but when one is on the way a construction management team should follow these key steps to ensure a fair and accurate reimbursement for any damage.
- Organizations should carefully consider nonmonetary asset conversion and related insurance accounting as they account for the impact of a natural disaster on their properties.
- In the wake of recent natural disasters, it is important for companies to understand potential U.S. GAAP accounting implications.
- Mortgage lenders and servicers providing payment relief after natural disasters must be aware of potential impacts on compliance.
- Baker Tilly assists developer in funding the reconstruction of critical 120-unit affordable housing community.