- In a recent EDUCAUSE blog post, Michael Hites, Chief Information Officer at Southern Methodist University, shares insights from a collaborative presentation conducted with Mike Cullen of Baker Tilly, on the ways institutions can assist their board professionals to understand the pertinent aspects of cybersecurity programs and collaboratively address cybersecurity risks.
- This five-part guide introduces the core elements of a cybersecurity risk management program to help you better manage your organization’s attack surface.
- With the European Union's (EU) GDPR enforcement date looming and many organizations still attempting to determine their GDPR potential exposure, use this assessment to ask some critical questions and quickly determine your organization's data footprint and potential impact.
- In this on-demand webinar, Baker Tilly cyber specialists share how to test your organization’s cyberattack prevention, detection and response capabilities through cyberattack and cyberbreach simulations.
- The new cybersecurity tool released by the Center for Audit Quality (CAQ), provides guidance to help board members establish a dialogue with financial statement auditors related by cyber risk.