- A high-functioning board can provide a not-for-profit organization with invaluable leadership and support, but boards aren't automatically effective.
- The accounting needs of public utilities are different from other government entities. In this podcast, we discuss what board members need to know to better understand their utility’s finances.
- Baker Tilly professionals can offer recommendations on how to move forward to ensure compliance with the new rule by December 1.
- Designed with the state and local government board member in mind, this high-level podcast can help you identify fraud within your government and explores various methods for carrying out a fraud risk assessment.
- Designed for the state or local government board member, this brief podcast provides an overview of key financial statement components and their importance.