- ASC 606 presents major changes to the manner in which companies account for revenue. Join Baker Tilly as we delve into the third webinar on revenue recognition: performance obligations.
- With this article, we explore the promise the customer makes with respect to the transaction price.
- FASB issued guidance on accounting for credit losses - current expected credit losses (CECL) standard, with ASU 2016-13 Financial Instruments (Topic 326)
- No organization is immune from a cyber attack. Organizations that are best positioned to protect themselves will play both offense and defense—beginning with a thorough cybersecurity risk assessment.
- ASC 842 requires each separate lease to be classified at its commencement date, which is at the time that the lessee has the leased asset available for use.
- Previous Next