- FASB’s ASC 842 revises recognition of operating leases as assets. Government contractors should not see an unallowable interest component under the FAR 31.205 cost principles included in rent expense.
- Recent updates to the leases accounting standard ease the transition for many companies.
- Read our in-depth essential guidebook for the new leases accounting under ASC 842 to understand what your organization needs to do now.
- In this webinar, Baker Tilly and Runzheimer discuss the new lease accounting standard, ASC 842, Leases, and the widespread impact of the new standard on their fleet.
- In this recent webinar, Baker Tilly's assurance professionals discussed the new lease accounting standard, ASC 842, Leases, and the wide spread impact of the new standard on financial reporting.