- The procurement process is a critical institution support function that ensures students and professors have the resources they need to complete their work. A key goal of procurement management is to ensure that goods and services are purchased in a fair and transparent manner.
- One of the most important contributors to an institution’s sustainability and success is its reputation. A significant component of reputation is also the institution’s ranking/standing in comparison with other colleges and universities.
- Tune into this website to receive an overview of a project risk review (PRR), and learn about its benefits.
- As technology continues to become more complex, mobile, and remote, auditors should be including IT as part of all audit work.
- Risks and internal audit considerations associated with mobile devices.