- Knowing what to expect prior to the start of an employee benefit plan audit can help make the process quick and efficient.
- What a difference two days make: How the fiscal cliff deal affects your financial statements.
- The Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) issued seven Accounting Standards Updates (ASUs) in 2012, just over half of the twelve issued in the prior year.
- The Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) recently issued guidance clarifying which types of transactions will be subject to enhanced disclosure requirements for companies that offset assets and liabilities on their financial statements.
- The Internal Revenue Service has issued proposed regulations implementing the "Employer-Shared Responsibility Provisions," also known as "pay or play," of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010 (PPACA).
- Previous Next