- With this article, we explore the promise the customer makes with respect to the transaction price.
- FASB issued guidance on accounting for credit losses - current expected credit losses (CECL) standard, with ASU 2016-13 Financial Instruments (Topic 326)
- ASC 842 requires each separate lease to be classified at its commencement date, which is at the time that the lessee has the leased asset available for use.
- Once an entity has determined that it has a contract with a customer as defined in Accounting Standards Codification (ASC) 606, the entity must determine what the performance obligations are.
- ASC 606 (ASU 2014-09, Revenue from Contracts with Customers) Listen to Baker Tilly as we delve into the first element of revenue recognition: identifying the contract.
- Previous Next