Baker Tilly healthcare presents a value-based care readiness webinar series to help your healthcare organization be better prepared for the paradigm shift to value-based care. The webinars discuss best practices and steps you can take now.
During the third webinar in our value-based care readiness series we polled the audience to find out if they felt that their organization is ready to face mandated bundled payment programs successfully. Only 20 percent said yes. This falls in line with what we are seeing in the marketplace and is why we are working with our clients to develop proactive strategies for the future.
Healthcare consultants discussed the following during the webinar:
- Overview of bundled payment initiatives
- How to prepare for bundled payments and the challenges your organization will face
- How to take action
Download the presentation: Successfully manage bundled payment arrangements >
For more information on this topic, or to learn how Baker Tilly healthcare specialists can help, contact our team.
Other topics in our value-based care readiness webinar series
- Preparing your healthcare organization for value-based care
- How to elevate your payer relationships via value-based care
- Are you ready for bundled payments
- MACRA: Another piece to the value-based puzzle | Nov. 15
- How to track your progress in attaining value-based care readiness | Nov. 29
- Effective value-based care transformation | Jan. 17