As Department of Labor (DOL) investigations become more frequent and aggressive, especially for construction contractors, it’s more crucial than ever to understand subtle complexities of complying with prevailing wage laws. Understanding how Davis Bacon Act (DBA) and Service Contract Act (SCA) violations occur is the first step in preventing them.
This webinar provides an overview of the DBA and the SCA similarities and differences, and addresses the nuances that make compliance cumbersome for contractors.
- An understanding of DBA and SCA requirements
- The cost of noncompliance
- DOL roles and responsibilities
- Contractor roles and responsibilities
- Covered contract examples
- Tips for contractors
For more information on this topic, or to learn how Baker Tilly government contractor specialists can help, contact our team.