Credit card processing solutions are continuously evolving to adapt to new technology and combat cybersecurity threats. It’s important that retailers use a processor best suited for their business needs and organizational processes, and there are certain considerations to be aware of, including varying service levels, assistance with addressing security issues and of course, fees. Simply asking credit card processing candidates to provide a pricing quote and general information may add confusion and will not allow you to make an adequate comparison against other options in the marketplace. In this webinar Dennis Hoyt, president of Hoyt Treasury Services, will discuss the steps you should take to prepare an RFP for credit card processing services so you can make the most effective decision in choosing a processing partner.
- Understand the major steps required to perform a credit card RFP project
- Discuss project timing considerations, as well as what information to provide to the card processor candidates and why
- Learn how to analyze credit card processor proposals both quantitatively and qualitatively
Meet the presenters
- Dennis Hoyt, President – Hoyt Treasury Services, LLC.
- Todd Bernhardt, CPA, Partner and Firm Retail Leader – Baker Tilly