Would you like to better pursue your financial interests, while also building and protecting your wealth through tax-efficient and thorough planning? While you are focused on your clients, do you have a trusted advisor helping you frame your current financial picture, assemble your long-term goals, and outline potential financial opportunities and concerns?
Baker Tilly shares insight on individual tax services for attorneys, highlighting best practices and practical tips that are unique to the legal community to ensure you are identifying your immediate opportunities, addressing tax, financial, or estate concerns and, importantly, charting a course for action. View the presentation slides and watch the webinar recording for insight on the following topics:
- Coordination needed with law firm accountants as related to an individual attorney’s personal income tax liability
- Best practices in retirement planning, educational funding, insurance planning, and budgeting and cash flow analysis
- Key components of a comprehensive estate and trust plan
- Typical pitfalls with tax return preparation and how to avoid them
- Importance of tax planning and the opportunities to reduce the federal and state tax liabilities
Download the presentation: Individual tax services for attorneys: strategies and insight to maximize wealth
For more information on this topic, or to learn how Baker Tilly professional services specialists can help, contact our team.