Baker Tilly tax professionals took a deeper look at the tax reform provisions impacting manufacturers with operations within the U.S.
View the recording to gain further understanding on four key tax issues associated with the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (the Act) that could have significant implications for manufacturers. Clarification on these topics will help manufacturers determine what planning steps they should consider for future tax filings.
Four key issues
- 20 percent deduction for pass-through owners
- C corporation considerations
- Limitations on business interest expense
- Limitation on excess business losses
Baker Tilly presenters:
- Daniel P. Ehr, CPA – Tax Manager
- Paul Bishop, CPA - Tax Senior Manager
For more information on this topic, or to learn how Baker Tilly specialists can help, contact our team.