In a recent Deltek webinar, Baker Tilly Principal, Jennifer Flickinger, discussed emerging trends in Department of Labor compliance. When contractors think about audits, the Department of Labor may not be the first agency to come to mind. However, the breadth and scope of the Department of Labor , and its Office of Federal Contractor Compliance Programs (OFCCP), can make a DCAA audit look like a walk in the park.
Key learning objectives
- Audit risk areas for contractors, including Service Contract Act (SCA), Davis Bacon Act and equal opportunity programs
- Management of SCA:
- Contract requirements and disputes
- Wage determinations
- Compliance in the MAS contract context
- Impact of the latest in new and proposed regulations, including fair pay and sick leave
- Current enforcement environment, penalties and recommended best practices for surviving a Department of Labor audit
Download the presentation: Emerging Trends in Department of Labor Compliance >
For more information on this topic, or to learn how Baker Tilly government contract specialists can help, contact our team.