- In order to meet consumer demand and supply year round vegetables, a greenhouse produce company utilized New Markets Tax Credits allocation to finance a 25 acre greenhouse expansion.
- A beef processing facility secured $20 million in NMTC allocation to support their expansion project. Learn more about the job creation and community impact in Minnesota!
- Baker Tilly’s banking industry benchmarks report provides management with an easy to read resource to evaluate your financial institution’s performance in key areas.
- There were 144 transactions that closed in the Philadelphia regional market during the first quarter of 2018, a decrease from the 159 transactions that closed last quarter. Of the 144 transactions, 16 were middle-market transactions, down from 30 during the prior quarter.
- There were 62 reported food and beverage M&A transactions that closed during the first quarter of 2018, with an aggregate reported deal value of $12.8 billion. Of these transactions, eight were middle-market transactions with an aggregate reported deal value of $610 million.
- Previous Next