- There were 53 transactions that closed in the Pittsburgh regional market during the fourth quarter of 2017, an increase of approximately 12.8 percent from the prior quarter.
- There were 52 reported food and beverage M&A transactions that closed during the fourth quarter of 2017 with an aggregate deal value of $5.1 billion.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC's engineering and construction M&A update provides an overview of the U.S. engineering and construction sector for the second half of 2017, including recent performance and M&A trends.
- The number of middle-market M&A transactions in the Great Lakes region with reported transactions values remained at 22 for the second straight quarter, while total deal value decreased by roughly 20 percent.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC's H2-2017 Specialty foods M&A update provides an overview of the U.S. specialty foods market, industry trends and relevant transactions from the second half of 2017.
- Previous Next