- There were 47 transactions that closed in the Pittsburgh regional market during the second quarter of 2017, an increase of 14.6 percent from the 41 closed transactions in the prior quarter.
- The second quarter of 2017 showed positive performance for the broader U.S. equity market, as the S&P, DJIA and NASDAQ closed up 8.2 percent, 8.0 percent and 14.1 percent, respectively, for the quarter.
- Baker Tilly Capital, LLC's H1-2017 Specialty foods M&A update provides an overview of the U.S. specialty foods market, industry trends and relevant transactions for the first half of 2017.
- A nationally recognized specialty veterinary hospital approached Baker Tilly Capital seeking to recapitalize the business to accomplish its strategic objectives.
- General Machine Products Co., Inc., a premier worldwide manufacturer of special cable placement tools and equipment, was sold to Klein Tools.
- Previous Next