- After a strong finish in 2012 and a slow start in early 2013, US middle market M&A activity in the food and beverage sector experienced a significant uptick during the second half of the year.
- Although general middle-market M&A activity is down year-to-date through the first nine months of 2013, the food and beverage industry has not participated in the decline as M&A activity picked up and there were announcements of several large transactions in Q3.
- US middle market deal volume remained slow in the third quarter. The pattern of low deal count with high dollar volume transactions trending throughout the year continued into the third quarter. Valuations remain high, prompted by increased demand and low supply of quality companies (in addition to easy access to debt at historically low rates) suggesting pent up deal flow going into Q4 and FY 2014.
- Jennifer Provancher, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, and Chief Operations Officer of The Equitable Bank, describes her experience working with Baker Tilly in this video.
- Baker Tilly assists three clients in a variety of economic damage situations.
- Previous Next