- As a result of the due diligence procedures performed by Baker Tilly, the client was able to better understand the risks and opportunities the company provided and was able to make adjustments to the structure to protect his interests.
- Following a strong rebound of M&A activity in Q2, deal activity continued at a rapid pace into the third quarter with increases in both deal volume and value.
- Following a strong first half of 2014, US M&A activity in the food & beverage (F&B) sector momentum carried into the third quarter posting another quarter of strong results.
- All construction contracts have general conditions provisions. Analyzing these contract terms enables the construction contract auditor to build the project audit program and contribute to on time, under budget project delivery.
- Baker Tilly helped Care Net Pregnancy Center of Dane County and Kothe Real Estate Partners secure a low-income housing tax credit award for new construction of a $5.7 million mixed-use building with 36 residential units and a child care facility.
- Previous Next