- M&A activity in the Central Pennsylvania region dipped during the third quarter of 2015, with 29 total closed deals, compared to 33 closed deals in the third quarter of 2014.
- How does the method of recording software development time and costs influence investors or potential buyers?
- The amount of time and cost incurred for software development can be a substantial portion of a technology company’s budget. Should companies record development time and costs as an asset or expense?
- Learn the importance of having a written transition plan for business owners - whether to family members, managers, or a third party.
- Baker Tilly Capital provides sell-side services to CDM Tool in sale to Jacsten Holdings.
- Previous Next