- Subsequent to forming the organization in 2010, management was in preliminary sale discussions with possible suitors by 2012. Management quickly realized that the company’s back office infrastructure, compliance, governance, and corporate structure weren’t prepared for the diligence involved with such a transaction.
- With Baker Tilly’s assistance, Central Park Towers was able to assemble layered financing from many public and private sources for a complex construction and rehabilitation project. It is one of the largest and most complex RAD transactions closed to date, and ensures quality affordable housing for Elgin’s senior residents for years to come.
- How housing is financed has changed significantly in the seven years since the mortgage crisis, from tighter regulation and increased oversight to shifts in housing needs and our country’s cultural dynamics. What role do banks, local not-for-profits, and individuals play in the ever evolving mortgage and housing markets?
- Organizations with continuous capital programs are likely to encounter claims and litigation sooner or later. This presentation will use a case study to guide participants through the lifecycle of a dispute, providing insight to owners from both a plaintiff and defendant perspective.
- Across the US, local efforts are emerging to address the lasting effect of the housing finance crisis on neighborhoods and accessibility to affordable housing.
- Previous Next