- Years ago, we sensed that a number of impending disruptive technologies would materially affect our clients. These technologies would have a profound impact on the way organizations conduct work, hire employees, collaborate, serve customers and more.
- B2B e-commerce is more than just a channel for companies, it is a way to shift their offline businesses into high gear online and provide a world class multi-channel customer experience that B2B customers now expect.
- The AICPA recently issued an update to the Trust Services Principles impacting SOC 2.
- Business continuity planning can seem overwhelming when you first think about all you need to cover. Use this overview checklist to assist your organization in preparing for its planning process.
- There’s no avoiding it: The new Consumer Finance Protection Bureau (CFPB) rules aren’t going to go away. For lenders, particularly those with large mortgage divisions, there are many factors that boards and executives should consider while preparing for January’s new laws.
- Previous Next