- An 85 year old company that designs, engineers, prototypes, and manufactures retail fixture, display and signage programs for top national brand marketers and chain retailers, was operating multiple ERP systems due to acquisitions over the past 10 years. They needed new systems to close data gaps and improve future processes and utilization.
- A world leader in the manufacture of highly engineered springs, specialty fasteners, machined parts and other precision components, was in need of new and additional software due to business acquisitions, to increase process efficiency and standardization.
- Develop an optimization roadmap to prioritize and execute on high impact opportunities, maximize your Oracle HCM Cloud investment, and understand how these will provide opportunities beyond software.
- One of the world's largest global construction and development companies needed to optimize their current Oracle HCM Cloud platform to eliminate inefficiencies and allow for advancements.
- Baker Tilly is proud to sponsor and share the 2017 State of Manufacturing Technology on how and why industry drivers are using technology to improve business processes and operations.
- Previous Next