- Is your CRM strategy outdated? Ask your executives - do they truly understand what modern CRM is and what it could mean to their firm?
- The company currently supported its sales activities in the market with an expensive, under-performing, difficult to use solution that required significant support/enhancement time from an enterprise IT organization that had difficulty servicing the varying needs of the business divisions (3) within the organization.
- In an ever increasingly competitive environment for top students, this university was lagging behind its peer group in increasing graduation and degree completion rates, and reducing the number of stop outs.
- Baker Tilly has worked with some of the nation’s leading colleges, universities, and research institutions to develop strategies and capabilities to dramatically increase the reach of their recruitment and fundraising efforts.
- A $7 billion agricultural company (the Company) helps food grow across the globe. As a large manufacturer, the Company has strong core competencies in efficient manufacturing and product distribution, but historically had made limited investments in sales and marketing. Due to increased competitive pressures, the Company identified the need to separate from the competition in order to support the desired revenue growth and profitability.