- Tax reform changes that affect individual income, gift and estate tax
- The new tax reform act ushers in new net operating loss rules for businesses and loss limitation rules for noncorporate taxpayers – significantly changing existing law.
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act limits how much of deduction businesses can take for their interest expense.
- Baker Tilly tax specialists are monitoring tax reform legislation as it moves through the stages of discussion under a new presidential administration and a Republican-controlled Congress.
- Understand the final tax reform provisions and how they affect insurance organizations by viewing this informative, on-demand webinar.