- Taxability of transportation fringe benefits / Tax reform: Taxability of transportation fringe benefits
- The Department of Treasury and the IRS are expected to issue guidance in the future regarding the treatment of advance payments to implement new tax reform provisions.
- Senior manager Sarah Hopkins discusses state and local tax considerations for traveling employees.
- This easy to use sample disclosures document includes both U.S. generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and Statutory accounting standards for insurance companies.
- Listen to our webinar regarding how meals and entertainment expenses as well as employees awards are being affected by the new tax reform law.