- President Trump released his blueprint for an overhaul to the tax system. The plan calls for major changes to the corporate tax rate and individual tax brackets.
- The IRS deputized four private collection firms to reach out to taxpayers with unpaid debts to the government.
- Baker Tilly tax professionals discuss practice tips and their predictions on how unclaimed property laws will evolve over the next few years.
- Baker Tilly’s National Tax group review how carried interests would be taxed under proposed section 710 as well as the President’s and House’s proposals.
- Baker Tilly international tax specialists discuss how U.S. tax reform is likely to address the challenges associated with corporate inversions and the worldwide tax system.