- A first in a series of Baker Tilly articles exploring the impact of U.S. healthcare reform; An examination of The American Health Care Reform Act of 2017 proposed by the Republican Study Committee .
- The IRS clarifies its position on combining manufactured and purchased goods in the same pool.
- Baker Tilly tax specialists will discuss regulatory and legislative changes that may affect your business.
- Changes in the tax landscape in 2017 could include the repeal of the 3.8 percent net investment income (NII) tax. Learn more about tax consideration for certain exporters.
- The PATH Act of 2015 extends bonus depreciation, creates a new type of bonus-eligible property and makes the 15-year recovery period for the three types of Qualified Real Property permanent.