- Overturning a 1992 ruling, the Supreme Court clears the way for states to collect sales tax from out-of-state sellers.
- In this issue of the Tax Reform Progress Report, we focus on employee benefit and executive compensation changes resulting from tax reform.
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act includes significant changes to the Internal Revenue Code. One of these changes relates directly to the receipt of up-front cash tax increment financing (TIF).
- Tax reform: What you should know about the taxability of transportation fringe benefits
- The Department of Treasury and the IRS are expected to issue guidance in the future regarding the treatment of advance payments to implement new tax reform provisions.