- Yanfeng Automotive Interiors is the global leader in automotive interiors. After a divestiture from its parent company, YFAI needed HR systems to support operations in Asia, Europe & North America.
- ‘Long live’ or ‘Death’ to the performance review? Baker Tilly’s Jeffrey Haynes and Kayla Flint share a framework for how HR leaders can make them more valuable and efficient for employees and businesses alike.
- CHRO executives discuss how they brought together disparate HR needs of their global organizations through development of common processes while leveraging Oracle’s HCM Cloud solutions.
- Find out what’s important to millennials as they enter the workforce and the changes your organization may need to make to learning & development practices in order to attract, grow, and retain them.
- Compensation, the most visible and costly component of any total rewards strategy, presented this client with many challenges as they worked to determine what rewards will attract and retain top talent while not breaking their budget.
- Previous Next