- During a period of rapid global expansion, disparate processes and a limited onboarding tool failed to meet the needs of the organization. See how Baker Tilly optimized their processes and implemented a state-of-the-art onboarding platform, to position their teams to support continued growth and other key strategic objectives.
- The organization recognized the need to implement a recruiting system that provided a common process model within the organization and across its 18+ affiliates.
- Organization moves to a modern platform improving their candidates’ experiences, the efficiencies of their talent sourcing and acquisition efforts, and provide them with the tools and data to support it.
- Healthcare system modernizes their systems to advance their talent acquisition and onboarding initiatives
- Private healthcare company headquartered in Madison, Wis., with three main organizations and over 9,000 employees.
- Previous Next