- Learn about the OMB Uniform Grant Guidance, how the consolidation resulted in various areas of change to the previous requirements, and what you can do to get ready.
- Many organizations receiving federal awards are still assessing the impact the OMB uniform guidance will have on them. With the effective date looming, now is the time to assess the changes necessary to obtain compliance and determine a plan of action. To help you get started, we have developed a checklist of important steps you should take and key items to consider along the way.
- This webinar will offer information and recommendations for developing a successful plan to implement the changes related to the OMB Uniform Grant Guidance.
- De-risking strategies in pension plans are currently much discussed by corporate management and pension plan fiduciaries. These strategies may include adopting a liability driven investment (LDI) strategy or purchasing participating annuity contracts (buy-in contracts) on the asset side to decrease volatility and manage cash flow.
- Mobile devices transform the way your organization serves customers and generates business, as well as communicates with your employees and stakeholders. These same devices bring new and increased risks to your organization’s data, competitive advantage/intellectual property, and reputation. Managing these risks requires a holistic approach, which goes beyond just securing the software on a device.
- Previous Next