- In the accounting profession, the war for top talent is in full force. Follow these eight tips to get the most out of your recruitment dollars.
- An impromptu survey reveals what public officials worry most about and what makes them optimistic about the future.
- To cope with increasingly tight finances, government entities across the nation continue employing both targeted and across-the-board spending cuts. Though often necessary to avoid insolvency, it is important to examine how budget cuts affect government operations.
- Recently, additional webcast training opportunities from COFAR and the AICPA became available in archive format.
- Even though the Green Book was written for the Federal Government, Baker Tilly public sector specialists have found the framework to be a useful reference for state and local governments, quasi-government entities, and not-for-profit organizations when designing internal control systems.
- Previous Next