- To cope with increasingly tight finances, government entities across the nation continue employing both targeted and across-the-board spending cuts. Though often necessary to avoid insolvency, it is important to examine how budget cuts affect government operations.
- Recently, additional webcast training opportunities from COFAR and the AICPA became available in archive format.
- Even though the Green Book was written for the Federal Government, Baker Tilly public sector specialists have found the framework to be a useful reference for state and local governments, quasi-government entities, and not-for-profit organizations when designing internal control systems.
- When you don’t properly secure your IT infrastructure, risk is sure to follow.
- Have you ever found where another department in your government has opened its own bank account?
- Previous Next