- As the holders of sensitive information and the provider of essential human services, state and local governments should be concerned about cybersecurity.
- GASB No. 45 outlines current guidance for the accounting and financial reporting of other postemployment benefits (OPEB) by governmental employers.
- Formal documentation of accounting policies and procedures can help your government create an internal control framework and ensure accountability and consistency in daily transactions and for financial reporting.
- In the accounting profession, the war for top talent is in full force. Follow these eight tips to get the most out of your recruitment dollars.
- An impromptu survey reveals what public officials worry most about and what makes them optimistic about the future.
- Previous Next