- The AICPA recently released an exposure draft of the proposed revisions to the Trust Services Principles and Criteria. The most significant change in the proposed revisions is the integration of the privacy principles and criteria into the common criteria.
- Through outsourced accounting services, Baker Tilly helps new government district build strong financial foundation.
- Baker Tilly specialists help a small municipal client by offering outsourced accounting services, saving the municipality an estimated $25,000 annually.
- Baker Tilly assisted Dodge County, Wisconsin in preparing for the implementation of the requirements under Uniform Grant Guidance.
- Ensuring the security of government deposits and investments is a fiduciary responsibility of the governing body and management. These common mechanisms help governments fulfill their duty to safeguard public funds.
- Previous Next