- In many governments, it may seem that endless hours are devoted to budgeting and budget management. It is important not to be discouraged, as time spent budgeting can be good news.
- Designed for the state or local government board member, this brief podcast provides an overview of key financial statement components and their importance.
- Gain a better understanding of how to identify a government’s risk for fraud as well as the board’s role and responsibilities related to fraud prevention.
- Learn about key financial ratios and benchmarks to help board members gauge their government’s financial health.
- Better understand fund balance and other financial policies that help state and local government board members establish goals, strategy, and credibility.
- Previous Next