- A debt management policy is just one of a number of important plans that your government should have in place to help ensure a common understanding between management and the governing body.
- If your government has programs that are considered tax abatements under GASB Statement No. 77, certain financial statement disclosures are now required.
- Beginning with June 30, 2015 fiscal year ends, units of local governments will be required to implement GASB 68 and GASB 71.
- As you prepare for your government’s fiscal year 2015 audit, Baker Tilly state and local government auditors recommend evaluating these five issues.
- Designed with the state and local government board member in mind, this high-level podcast can help you identify fraud within your government and explores various methods for carrying out a fraud risk assessment.
- Previous Next