- If your government has programs that are considered tax abatements under GASB Statement No. 77, certain financial statement disclosures are now required.
- Beginning with June 30, 2015 fiscal year ends, units of local governments will be required to implement GASB 68 and GASB 71.
- As you prepare for your government’s fiscal year 2015 audit, Baker Tilly state and local government auditors recommend evaluating these five issues.
- Designed with the state and local government board member in mind, this high-level podcast can help you identify fraud within your government and explores various methods for carrying out a fraud risk assessment.
- Recent changes from the US Office of Management and Budget (OMB), entitled “Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards” (Uniform Guidance) will impact subrecipient monitoring. These changes will impact new federal awards and changes to funding increments with changed terms and conditions issued after Dec. 26, 2014. If your organization does not yet understand these changes, now is the time to act.
- Previous Next