- Learn the top ten changes you should expect for your next single audit. Familiarize yourself with these and other Uniform Guidance requirements to ensure compliance with federal grant awards.
- A debt management policy is just one of a number of important plans that your government should have in place to help ensure a common understanding between management and the governing body.
- If your government has programs that are considered tax abatements under GASB Statement No. 77, certain financial statement disclosures are now required.
- Beginning with June 30, 2015 fiscal year ends, units of local governments will be required to implement GASB 68 and GASB 71.
- As you prepare for your government’s fiscal year 2015 audit, Baker Tilly state and local government auditors recommend evaluating these five issues.
- Previous Next