- Learn more about GASB 72 and how its Fair Value Measurement and Application will impact your local government or public utility.
- The US Department of Labor has announced the highly anticipated changes to the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) overtime regulations. These final regulations substantially change the compensation threshold for “white collar” exemptions from the requirement to pay overtime to employees.
- Many utilities spend an extensive amount of time creating reports for their management and/or board of directors using antiquated processes which can significantly weaken their internal controls.
- Uniform Guidance will impact your organization’s single audit. This webinar will discuss the changes and how they will impact your single audit.
- In January 2016, the Governmental Accounting Standards Board released an exposure draft that promises to greatly change the face of lease accounting for organizations that must follow GASB
- Previous Next