- Learn about key implementation considerations for the new pension reporting standards for Wisconsin Retirement System, the Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund and/or the Teachers’ Retirement System.
- The US Office of Management and Budget recently issued comprehensive grant reform rules, read about the changes and how to comply.
- Newly issued guidance gives transition relief to certain eligible employers.
- Baker Tilly specialists discuss key changes to grant administrative requirements, cost circulars, and audit requirements affecting federally-funded organizations.
- Discover the components of the recent GASB 67 and 68 issuance and learn about the new changes taking effect for the accounting and reporting of pensions for both the pension plan and the local government employer.
- Previous Next