- Learn about key implementation considerations for the new pension reporting standards for the Minnesota Public Employees’ Retirement Association (PERA), Teachers’ Retirement Association (TRA), and/or Minnesota State Retirement System (MSRS) General Plan.
- This webinar is designed to educate internal auditors, procurement professionals, and other stakeholders on some techniques and tools that can be used to detect and prevent procurement fraud.
- This webinar reviews the accounting and financial reporting standards for government combinations and disposals of operations in accordance with GASB Statement 69.
- 2013 Wisconsin Act 20 requires a corresponding reduction in the levy limit for certain new fees or increases in certain existing fees for covered services on or after.
- With Baker Tilly’s analysis, the district and its board members are able to maintain compliance with the state’s regulatory requirements for the chart of accounts and customize it to the needs of the district and other external agencies.
- Previous Next