- 2013 Wisconsin Act 20 requires a corresponding reduction in the levy limit for certain new fees or increases in certain existing fees for covered services on or after.
- With Baker Tilly’s analysis, the district and its board members are able to maintain compliance with the state’s regulatory requirements for the chart of accounts and customize it to the needs of the district and other external agencies.
- Working with Baker Tilly, the city achieved a smooth transition for the comptroller and eliminated a significant staffing void. The efficient collaboration led to a carefully prepared audit with limited adjustments and within budget.
- Baker Tilly delivered comprehensive documentation of the client’s financial procedures, identified potential risks, and provided recommendations based on their current resources and technology systems capabilities.
- Developing a budget for information technology is about much more than line items and equipment.
- Previous Next