- In July 2017, COFAR released an update to the FAQs document of the Uniform Guidance.
- An interview with Susannah Baney, a Manager on Baker Tilly’s state and local government audit team, who served two years as a GASB Fellow.
- Budget time is starting for many Wisconsin governments and following Wisconsin State Statute Section 65.90 is a must for developing a compliant budget.
- By having a team of outsourced accounting specialists on standby, you can add significant scalability to your finance team by outsourcing specific functions — from data entry to finance director.
- Baker Tilly and the Village of Sauk City have worked together for more than 35 years. Most recently, the outsourced accounting services team was brought on to assist the village with a variety of financial services.