- Baker Tilly industry specialists discuss the identification and changing reporting requirements of fiduciary activities.
- This webinar reviews the new Other Postemployment Benefits (OPEB) standard (GASB 75).
- An audit does not need to be a complex, frustrating ordeal. You can achieve a smooth, efficient audit that provides major value to your organization by adhering to one principle: preparation.
- The Village of West Baraboo enlisted Baker Tilly’s state and local government outsourced accounting services team during a treasurer transition for bookkeeping services, budget assistance and audit preparation to address inefficiencies and ensure success.
- Vendor fraud poses a unique threat to governments. Due to the public nature of their operations, government entities have an increased susceptibility for this type of criminal activity.