- On July 9, 2015, the Federal Accounting Standards Board (FASB) voted to defer the effective date of the new revenue recognition requirements ASU 2014-09 Revenue from Contracts with Customers (Topic 606) for one year. With this additional time, there are several ways software and technology companies can continue to prepare for the changes.
- In need of guidance and assistance to work through how government incentives could be utilized, a software development company utilized Baker Tilly’s expertise to help negotiate incentives and eventually, grow their business.
- The AICPA recently released an exposure draft of the proposed revisions to the Trust Services Principles and Criteria. The most significant change in the proposed revisions is the integration of the privacy principles and criteria into the common criteria.
- Baker Tilly sought out by a company to provide specialized advice and strategic guidance related to its GSA schedule contracts.
- Baker Tilly’s services help a business-to-business software and technology provider with no prior M&A transaction experience that was involved in a merger and acquisition process.
- Previous Next