- An US-based software company with a Finland subsidiary tapped global attest provider, Baker Tilly, to implement a global US GAAP revenue recognition policy and provide consolidated financial statements to satisfy lender requirements.
- An established manufacturer finds the perfect partner and a turnkey solution to make early in-roads into Brazil.
- US companies are seeking perspective on the EU’s Safe Harbor ruling – including an understanding of the data transfer impacts, data protection and privacy concerns – and potential alternatives to preserve their ability to transfer Europeans’ personal data to the US.
- On July 9, 2015, the Federal Accounting Standards Board (FASB) voted to defer the effective date of the new revenue recognition requirements ASU 2014-09 Revenue from Contracts with Customers (Topic 606) for one year. With this additional time, there are several ways software and technology companies can continue to prepare for the changes.
- In need of guidance and assistance to work through how government incentives could be utilized, a software development company utilized Baker Tilly’s expertise to help negotiate incentives and eventually, grow their business.
- Previous Next