- The software and technology sector has become a major catalyst driving M&A among buyers both inside and outside the industry. This report delves into M&A insights and trends in the software and technology industry.
- Baker Tilly worked with the organization to develop a business continuity plan and execute business continuity training, so that the company could manage business interruptions in a controlled and structured manner with minimal interruptions to business operations.
- Baker Tilly completed Phase 1 of the revenue recognition assessment for an enterprise software company, provides project-based software in the government contracting and services industries.
- New revenue recognition standards will have specific considerations for software and technology companies.
- Included in this e-Book is valuable insight from the SEC Office of the Chief Accountant, as well as a comprehensive guide produced by Baker Tilly on how to effectively scrutinize internal controls over financial reporting beyond what most organizations are currently doing.