- An auditor plays an important role for an organization and its stakeholders. We are pleased to share information about our focus on delivering high quality audit engagements and the policies our professionals adhere to in performing their work.
- Cybersecurity is one of the most urgent topics in business today. It seems that every week, there is a new story about a company’s data being breached with millions of customer records, payment card data, or lost trade secrets. The best-prepared companies are shifting their cybersecurity strategies from prevention, to implementing techniques that quickly detect breaches and limit the damage once a breach has been confirmed. What are the effective components of a modern cybersecurity management program? We consider five main components to improve cybersecurity effectiveness.
- Understand the nuances of internal controls over financial reporting (ICFR) for ASC 606 (revenue recognition), including transition methods discussed in this Financial Executives International (FEI) presentation.
- The FASB issued nineteen ASUs in 2016, including updates on leases and the revenue recognition standard, Topic 606.
- Baker Tilly's assurance professionals discuss ASC 606, revenue recognition, transition methods available to organizations and the effective dates for the new standard.
- Previous Next