- This webinar will offer information and recommendations for developing a successful plan to implement the changes related to the OMB Uniform Grant Guidance.
- As a trusted business advisor, CPAs are often seen by third parties, lenders, insurers, and realtors as sources of “comfort” with respect to the financial picture of the individuals that the third parties are considering for credit.
- Baker Tilly specialists discuss key changes to grant administrative requirements, cost circulars, and audit requirements affecting federally-funded organizations.
- Based on inquiries to the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) on which entities will be within the scope of the draft Private Company Decision-Making Framework: A Guide for Evaluating Financial Accounting and Reporting for Private Companies (the “Guide”), FASB has issued proposed guidance on the definition of public business entities.
- All too often you hear about the cost of doing business and the mountain of compliance exercises that must be undertaken for the privilege of being listed on a public stock exchange. With the seemingly endless array of documents, disclosures, and deadlines by which a public company must abide, it is no surprise that many CFOs feel the same way about the Securities and Exchange Commissions’ electronic data mandate: it is just another compliance exercise that creates no value for the company.