- If your organization is in the process of adopting, or still researching, the new revenue recognition accounting standard, then this comprehensive, yet easy-to-read, 60+ page eBook is for you.
- Federal law requires the annual audit of a defined benefit or defined contribution retirement plan (including 401(k)) when the plan’s total eligible participants reach 100.
- FASB released new guidance simplifying the process for goodwill impairment testing for public companies and NFPs (when applicable).
- An auditor plays an important role for an organization and its stakeholders. We are pleased to share information about our focus on delivering high quality audit engagements and the policies our professionals adhere to in performing their work.
- ASC 606 will present significant challenges to existing ICFR systems. Changes to accounting under the new standard will require scrutiny from companies and their auditors.
- Previous Next