- Baker Tilly helps credit union improve understanding of current member experience and increase its auto lending portfolio
- An opportunity to present a “first-in-industry” premium product prompted a major shift in corporate strategy and challenges within the sales organization of an agricultural corporation.
- By reimagining the ways that they interact with customers, customer experience innovators are replacing a one-directional exchange of goods and services with a two-way collaboration with customers to define where, when, and how value is created.
- Baker Tilly helps mid-sized manufacturer to better understand their customer journey and aims to achieve significant growth in return.
- Presented with a huge growth opportunity, the company wanted to capitalize on “first-mover advantage” to accumulate market share, yet the sales organization was consistently missing their targets. In order to drive growth, the company addressed its sales organization’s structure and compensation approach by aligning it with the experience their customers desired.
- Previous Next