- In the fourth chapter of our series on the key components of an effective cybersecurity management program, we take a deeper dive into how companies can verify cybersecurity control performance.
- The magnitude of data breaches recently has spurred greater scrutiny of cybersecurity risk. Learn more about the key areas upon which all cyber security examinations should focus.
- Learn more about testing transactions and verifying compliance once your audit plan is in place. We’ll help you understand which transactions need to be tested, what factors drive testing populations, and more.
- “Emerging Trends in Cybersecurity” at the 29th Annual Financial Management Association Conference
- It’s no longer enough for banks and other financial institutions to simply have good working relationships with the third parties that provide IT and other services. New, stricter standards and increased scrutiny by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) and the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), as well as the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) and the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC), mean financial institutions now have the same responsibilities for in-house and out-of-house services.
- Previous Next