- This proposed rule states that written BCPs will be required for all RIAs, as well as details of how advisors would transition client accounts if an advisor were to suspend operations.
- New York Department of Financial Services (NY DFS) will be releasing on Dec. 28, 2016, a revised version of the 23 NYCRR 500 Financial Services Law which outlines cybersecurity requirements.
- Baker Tilly's assurance professionals discuss ASC 606, revenue recognition, transition methods available to organizations and the effective dates for the new standard.
- Baker Tilly’s cybersecurity specialists discuss building a sustainable cybersecurity management program that safeguards assets.
- The transition decision is an important one for all entities as it will impact the level of effort needed to adopt ASC 606.
- Previous Next