- View this on-demand webinar to learn how insurers can maximize the value of their next internal audit, along with feedback from an audit director on his organization’s recently coordinated NAIC risk focused examination.
- Baker Tilly’s cybersecurity specialists explain important steps you and your business should take to safeguard critical social media and other information before making it publicly available. More importantly, learn methods to assess your overall exposure, determine vulnerabilities and help reduce your attack surface on social media.
- Learn about the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) Insurance Data Security Law and the areas insurers will need to evaluate while preparing for compliance.
- In a recent Baker Tilly and ACUA webinar, panelists discussed cybersecurity related laws, regulations and requirements applicable to higher education institutions, as well shared methodologies for determining where high-risk data lies within your institution.
- Board and audit committees gain a greater understanding of SOC reporting and the value to their organizations in this concise tip sheet.
- Previous Next